Green mars the second book in the mars trilogy is set nearly a generation after red mars it won the hugo award in 1994 and was nominated for the nebula in like red mars the book is broken into 10 parts that mostly follow a single pov. In the nebula award winning red mars kim stanley robinson began his critically acclaimed epic saga of the colonization of mars now the hugo award winning green mars continues the thrilling and timeless tale of humanitys struggle to survive at its farthest frontier. First of all this green mars is the 2nd book of the trilogy not as i expected the third red blue green just seemed more sensible to me especially with red being the dry mars and hence blue wuld be the wet mars followed by green the living mars not so red to green and blue last
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.