Money laundering is the generic term used to describe the process by which criminals disguise the original ownership and control of the proceeds of criminal conduct by making such proceeds appear to have derived from a legitimate source. Natalia v veselnitskaya was charged on tuesday with seeking to thwart a justice department investigation into money laundering credit credit yury martyanov agence france presse getty images. Anti money laundering refers to a set of procedures laws and regulations designed to stop the practice of generating income through illegal actions
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.