Install the microsoft azure active directory module for windows powershell with these steps open an elevated windows powershell command prompt run windows powershell as an administrator run the install module msonline command if prompted to install the nuget provider type y and press enter. When you configure the office 365 security provider ensure that the cwindowssystem32windowspowershellv10modulesmsonlinemsonlinepsd1 file is available on the coveo master server and referenced in the windows azure active directory module for windows powershell parameter see creating an office 365 security provider for sharepoint online
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.