By judy illes editor 50 out of 5 stars 1 customer review isbn 13 978 0198567219 isbn 10 neuroethics challenges for the 21st century neil levy 40 out of 5 stars 3 paperback 6662 neuroethics defining the issues in theory practice and policy. Judy illes professor of neurology canada research chair in neuroethics and director of the national core for neuroethics university of british columbia dr judy illes is a pioneer and a global leader in the field of neuroethics. The mission of the international neuroethics society is to encourage and inspire research and dialogue on the responsible use of advances in brain science history the decision to start a neuroethics society came out of a small meeting held in asilomar california in may of 2006
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.