1 a hard fine grained sonorous nonporous and usually translucent and white ceramic ware that consists essentially of kaolin quartz and a feldspathic rock and is fired at a high temperature called also hard paste porcelain true porcelain. Porcelain definition a strong vitreous translucent ceramic material biscuit fired at a low temperature the glaze then fired at a very high temperature see more. Porcelain tile offers strength durability and style porcelain is a mixture of clays pressed into shape and fired at high temperatures to solidify
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.