The campaign to repeal the eighth amendment has its roots in the unsuccessful anti amendment campaign in 1983 there was a campaign to repeal the eight amendment after the x case in 1992 and the three abortion referendums which followed it the 12th 13th and 14th. Repeal the 8th amendment campaign is not a grassroots movement but a foreign funded lobby group which is receiving millions of dollars from the united states. The eighth amendment was added to the constitution at a time when social conservatives in the country were especially energized by changing social mores. Together for yes is the national civil society campaign to remove the eighth amendment from the constitution together we are campaigning for a more compassionate ireland that allows abortion care for women who need it
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.