Overview information rosemary is an herb oil is extracted from the leaf and used to make medicine rosemary is used for digestion problems including heartburn intestinal gas flatulence and . Rosemary rosmarinus officinalis is a perennial woody evergreen herb native to the mediterranean region it has fine needle like leaves with a silver touch and pink purple white or blue flowers it is one of the most commonly found herbs in a spice rack the herb has a warm bitter and . Rosemary is a perennial evergreen shrub with blue flowers it is an aromatic and distinctive herb with a sweet resinous flavor heres how to grow your own rosemary plants. Learn more about rosemary nutrition facts health benefits healthy recipes and other fun facts to enrich your diet
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.