1986 e siggard dr millcreek ut is a single family home that contains 1149 sq ft and was built in 1948 it contains 3 bedrooms and 15 bathrooms the zestimate for this house is 420053 which has decreased by 1171 in the last 30 days. The very first mill owner in the township was capt holliday who built a saw mill about 1801 or 1802 and a grist mill in 1803 near the mouth of crooked creek both of which have gone down this grist mill was erected a little later than the silverthorn mill in girard contrary to the usual belief. 1853 54 56 gave land to worth co 1853 56 took land from worth 1854 1856 gave land to houston co john r brown 67 la al al bank manager estelle 44 la la la clyde rla kenneth h 14 la 3 fielding brown was farmer saw mill and cotton gin owner he after the war was over he returned home and about 1866 went to live inwhat is now la
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.