Through the black fir forestthunder harsh and dry shattering down the snow flakesoff the curdled sky. Disclaimer all content on this website including dictionary thesaurus literature geography and other reference data is for informational purposes only. Verb used with object to break something into pieces as by a blow to damage as by breaking or crushing ships shattered by storms to impair or destroy health nerves etc. First known use of shatter verb 14th century in the meaning defined at transitive sense 1 noun circa 1640 in the meaning defined at sense 1
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.