Recent examples on the web noun harriet tubman freed hundreds of slaves while living with seizures and narcolepsy ola ojewumi self im celebrating my disabled black girl magic because im done feeling invisible 7 nov 2018 the national historic site is a beauty of course but also a vestige of southern wealth built on the backs of slaves. Noun plural slaves especially collectively slave a member of a group of athabaskan speaking north american indians living in the upper mackenzie river valley region of the northwest territories and in parts of british columbia alberta and the yukon territory
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.