Noun a person who pursues game prey or a person stealthily a person who harasses another person as a former lover a famous person etc in an aggressive often threatening and illegal manner hollywood stars often have security guards to keep dangerous stalkers at bay. After a series of harrowing attacks befall two seemingly random victims the tau desperately searches for a connection between them before the elusive stalker strikes again. Stalk 1 stk n 1 a a stem or main axis of a herbaceous plant b a stem or similar structure that supports a plant part such as a flower flower cluster or leaf 2 a slender or elongated support or structure as one that holds up an organ or another body part middle english probably diminutive of stale upright of a ladder post handle from
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.