The best example of this in recent years has perhaps been ted hughes and seamus heaneys the rattle bag faber and staying alive is a worthy companion to this neil astleys editorial commentary . It is a huge anthology edited by the british publisher editor and writer neil astley who founded the publishing company bloodaxe books neil astley had already been staying alive is a very difficult book to review. The first in a trilogy edited by neil astley staying alive is brilliant one hundred percent gold the collection is divided into different stages of life eg bittersweet growing up in and out of love disappearing acts. Neil astleys latest anthology staying alive real poems for unreal times presents verse as a panacea for the ills of modern life but is marred by some bizarre selections writes mark ford
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.