For those players that love chess gambits the budapest gambit is a must for your toolbox from early on black takes white out of normal book lines for common openings and forces them into . The budapest gambit is an ambitious and adventurous opening for black who offers a pawn as early as the second move in return for active and rapid development. Budapest gambit the budapest gambit is one of the least common gambits but still offers black a lot of interesting play in the main line for example white can easily fall into a trap that ends in checkmate very early in the game. The resurrection of the budapest gambit is here first gm rapport uses it to defeat the world class gm gelfand then chesscoms masters bulletin features it then our newest video author gm simon williams says hes going to adopt it and why not develop quickly and mate chess can be so easy
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.